Basic Workplace Safety Orientation
This Basic Workplace Safety Orientation mobile compatible course gives employees an overview of some basic workplace hazards and how employees can protect themselves from them. Employees may be exposed to many safety and health hazards while on the job. These include chemical hazards, fire hazards, electrical hazards, confined space hazards, and many other important workplace safety topics.
Basic Workplace Safety Orientation Course Objectives
Identify and take basic preventive measures against chemical hazards.
- Examine proper respiratory and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Assess preventative measures protecting against workers falling from elevated work places.
- Illustrate the procedures involved in locking/tagging out equipment.
- Recommend protective measures for preventing confined space hazards.
- Discuss fire hazard prevention.
- Demonstrate basic first aid procedures.
- Relate how to protect oneself from the threat of bloodborne pathogens.
- Describe how to protect oneself from heat and cold stresses.
To proceed with lessons all quizzes must be passed with 70% or above score. There are three attempts for each quiz, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Course final exam must be completed with and passed with 70%. There are three attempts for final exam, in any circumstances if you failed quiz or exam in your all three attempts the course will be locked permanently and you will be forced by OSHA to complete the course in classroom.
Find out more on Workplace Safety with OSHA Law & Regulations. Click here for OSHA standard!
OSHA State Requirements
Alabama | Alaska | Arizona | Arkansas | California | Colorado | Connecticut | Delaware | Florida | Georgia | Hawaii | Idaho | Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Kansas | Kentucky | Louisiana | Maine | Maryland | Massachusetts | Michigan | Minnesota | Mississippi | Missouri | Montana | Nebraska | Nevada | New Hampshire | New Jersey | New Mexico | New York | North Carolina | North Dakota | Ohio | Oklahoma | Oregon | Pennsylvania | Rhode Island | South Carolina | South Dakota | Tennessee | Texas | Utah | Vermont | Virginia | Washington,DC | Washington | West Virginia | Wisconsin | Wyoming